Think black tea makes you feel good? You’re right. It’s been proven to help you de-stress fast. It also helps eliminate bad breath. Plus medical research indicates that it lowers the risk of heart attacks and strokes, and reduces bad cholesterol.
Want to stay slim, trim and beautiful? The antioxidants in green tea just might slow signs of aging, prevent the flu and raise your metabolism. More dramatically, it’s being shown to prevent and slow cancer, and help with arthritis and bad cholesterol too.
This one’s known as a fat-buster in China, and science is indicating that it does indeed speed up your metabolism, burn fat and block fat absorption! Use it to fight expanding waistlines, high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease.
Science is saying that white tea might be more effective than even green tea at preventing cell damage, shrinking cancerous tumours and stopping the growth of cancer cells. Plus it’s becoming the new cosmetic fix for aging skin. Beautiful!
Traditional Chinese medicine prizes Pu’erh as a wonder tea. It’s said to aid digestion, cleanse the blood and help with weight loss. Studies in Europe are also saying it busts cholesterol as effectively as some medications.
It’s said that rooibos helps you recover from hangovers, and that it could slow dementia. Plus there’s evidence that it fights skin cancer and boosts the immune system. And it’s supposed to help with insomnia!
Yerba maté is a fabulous stimulant, without the jitters. It’s also full of antioxidants, so there’s scientific speculation that it could have anti-cancer properties, help stimulate the immune system and protect against disease.
Herbs, spices, fruits and flowers have long been used in traditional medicine to cure everything from headaches, stomach bugs and colds to stress and insomnia. The power of the tea depends on its ingredients.
- maricruzna likes this
- mycupofredtea likes this
- alohalexis likes this
- konekoningyou reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- machiavelli2014 reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- machiavelli2014 likes this
- cold-dancing-shadows likes this
- apsurdistanturkidibukistan likes this
- dark-omen likes this
- nespe likes this
- fancy-tuna-tamaki likes this
- gracingyou reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- doyoga-drinktea likes this
- jennnifervalles reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- fivesecondsofserenity likes this
- happygirlathome likes this
- tyler-the-alpha reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- katiie-marie reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- ratinq likes this
- spaghettihoess reblogged this from callmecraazy
- callmecraazy reblogged this from i-wish-was-cool
- callmecraazy likes this
- i-wish-was-cool reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- foreverinternal likes this
- sheluvlike reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- sheluvlike likes this
- rachelthebookworm9 reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- izalind reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- gravexrave likes this
- devious-dave reblogged this from looseleaflotus
- devious-dave likes this
- looseleaflotus reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- spr1ngb0ard likes this
- elianuh likes this
- thecursiveofyourspine likes this
- run-loveyourself reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- introvertedly-browneyed-optimist reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- introvertedly-browneyed-optimist likes this
- eanvy likes this
- channelwonderland likes this
- alyssemorris66 reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- alyssemorris66 likes this
- cutiekinky likes this
- fantastic-at likes this
- dearsommer likes this
- tea-drinking-dragon likes this
- tea-drinking-dragon reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- kisseumydickeu likes this
- openbookexplanation reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- moonweight likes this