Think black tea makes you feel good? You’re right. It’s been proven to help you de-stress fast. It also helps eliminate bad breath. Plus medical research indicates that it lowers the risk of heart attacks and strokes, and reduces bad cholesterol.
Want to stay slim, trim and beautiful? The antioxidants in green tea just might slow signs of aging, prevent the flu and raise your metabolism. More dramatically, it’s being shown to prevent and slow cancer, and help with arthritis and bad cholesterol too.
This one’s known as a fat-buster in China, and science is indicating that it does indeed speed up your metabolism, burn fat and block fat absorption! Use it to fight expanding waistlines, high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease.
Science is saying that white tea might be more effective than even green tea at preventing cell damage, shrinking cancerous tumours and stopping the growth of cancer cells. Plus it’s becoming the new cosmetic fix for aging skin. Beautiful!
Traditional Chinese medicine prizes Pu’erh as a wonder tea. It’s said to aid digestion, cleanse the blood and help with weight loss. Studies in Europe are also saying it busts cholesterol as effectively as some medications.
It’s said that rooibos helps you recover from hangovers, and that it could slow dementia. Plus there’s evidence that it fights skin cancer and boosts the immune system. And it’s supposed to help with insomnia!
Yerba maté is a fabulous stimulant, without the jitters. It’s also full of antioxidants, so there’s scientific speculation that it could have anti-cancer properties, help stimulate the immune system and protect against disease.
Herbs, spices, fruits and flowers have long been used in traditional medicine to cure everything from headaches, stomach bugs and colds to stress and insomnia. The power of the tea depends on its ingredients.
- girlwhowasonfire likes this
- alluringbutterfly likes this
- godtheking reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind and added:
- whereamidafuck likes this
- bulbasaur-baggins-of-baggend likes this
- bulbasaur-baggins-of-baggend reblogged this from nonveganzombie
- 8bitscoundrel likes this
- nonveganzombie reblogged this from nennesis
- eugghhh reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- babylonspeace reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- babylonspeace likes this
- ronnysjournal likes this
- queenofautumn01 likes this
- itssuchabeautifulworld likes this
- itssuchabeautifulworld reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- officialfagg0t reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- therecklessness likes this
- safelovedwise likes this
- safelovedwise reblogged this from righthand-cat
- panicatthedingdong likes this
- jurekos-tutorial-reference reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- infiniteablr reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- teamphantomhive-michaelis likes this
- handsinmyhaydnpockets likes this
- ariitsao reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- ariitsao likes this
- sevenhued-cerise reblogged this from swadloonatic
- omgbbqdragon reblogged this from rocknrollteapot
- omgbbqdragon likes this
- anotherclueforyouall likes this
- kikue33333333 likes this
- appleorpear reblogged this from rocknrollteapot
- visiting-neverland likes this
- surroundingroses likes this
- rocknrollteapot reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- invertthesnow reblogged this from ziroen
- happy-knee likes this
- tigerctzn likes this
- invertthesnow likes this
- ziroen reblogged this from doodlelover
- abc-triad reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- merryaeranth likes this
- allykat213 reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind
- ordinary-unicorn likes this
- mlafi likes this
- cutupan9el likes this
- lemiel14n3 reblogged this from keelah-kawaii
- aubreyli likes this
- sophiaswirl reblogged this from archadianskies
- healthfulhorizons reblogged this from ethnicstateofmind